Seduced by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott Review

Seduced (Lost in Oblivion, #0.5) - Cari Quinn, Taryn Elliott
BOOK 0.5 - A full-length INTRODUCTION to the New Adult rockstar series, LOST IN OBLIVION

Warning: get ready for a testosterone overload. The guys are in the driver's seat in Seduced - and the ride's gonna rock.

Twenty-three year old Nick Crandall has one focus in his life: Oblivion, the band he formed with his best friend Simon Kagan. With gigs coming up and the band members lacking focus after losing their drummer to rehab, they're out of ideas. Until Oblivion's bassist, Deacon McCoy, poses a surprising suggestion.

Bring in someone new. Two someones.

One YouTube video gone viral later, Oblivion is poised on the brink of stardom. With their new hot drummer chick — who comes in a package deal with a talented guitarist who happens to be head over pick in unrequited love with her - it seems like everything's falling into place. Or will the band Nick and Simon have fought to keep together disintegrate before their eyes?

Four guys & one woman + more success than they ever bargained for = trouble, of the sexiest kind.

Get Seduced by this novel-length introduction to the band Oblivion. This preview occurs before the four forthcoming books about each of the band members. Sometimes getting lost means finding yourself...

Reader Advisory: Seduced is an upper-level NA romance appropriate for mature audiences over 18 due to graphic sex and drug references.

Review

I simply didn't like the characters. I didn't care about them and found the sex in this look largely made me cringe. Not a good read for me.

I like these writers so I will read other books by them but this one was not a good match.