Changing the Game (Play by Play, #2) by Jaci Burton Review

Changing the Game  - Jaci Burton

Win at any cost. That's always been the mantra of sports agent Liz Darnell. When she carries things too far and risks losing her number-one client, baseball pro Gavin Riley, Liz realizes that she'll have to work extra innings to win him back. It might not be too much of a stretch. She's had a thing for this player's moves since she first laid eyes on him, and by the looks of it, he wants her just as bad.

Gavin's more than ready—especially when Liz is offering herself as part of the bargain. And as much of her as Gavin wants. For added thrills, he decides to throw a little curve ball Liz's way to see just how far she's truly willing to go to keep him as a client. But when love unexpectedly enters the playing field, neither Liz nor Gavin are ready for the biggest game-changer of them all.

Review

Since I read series out of order, I didn't have to get over any issue I had with the heroine of this book. I like Elizabeth. I have zero idea what she sees in the Gavin.

Burton is a good writer. I have been reading her books for years. Howver, I just couldn't like this couple. I love the parnets and the sexy times are very hot. But I just couldn't get into the romance.

I have a feeling this is a series I am going to keep trying, maybe find one great book, and not like a lot of them.