Married for a Month by Cate Ashwood Review

Married for a Month - Cate Ashwood

Best friends since high school, Chase Bradley and Alec Montero are opposites in almost every way. The one thing they can agree on, though, is that marriage is for suckers.

Everything is going their way until a drunken bet leads Alec and Chase to the altar. Their temporary “I Do’s” aren’t as amusing in the sober light of day when they find themselves thrown into married life and everything that goes with it.

The question they have to ask themselves now is, can their friendship survive being married for a month.

Review

This low angst friends to lovers romance was right in the sweet spot with a great fake marriage plot, conflict only based on character, sexy love, and well earned happily ever after. True love.

A lovely low angst romance that is engaging because of the wonderful relationship and well its sexy.

I adore a fake marriage plot and the live with each thing and that gets even better when we have to grown men who are best friends for a lot of their lives. They know their sexualities and have rich professionial lives as well as family and friends. They haven't found love and then, of course it is right there in their best friend. They worry a bit about ruining the friendship but not so long it feels false and then they take the risk. So wonderful.

So, far I have found Cate Ashwood to be a writer's whose books I can turn to when I just want to be delighted by love and have a cuddle,. Good stuff!