Bossy and the Brat (Men of Holsum College, #5) by Daisy Harris Review

Bossy and the Brat - Daisy Harris

Calvin Beaumont is a biology major, lab tech, and resident advisor—everything everyone expects him to be. There’s only one problem. He likes boys. In particular, a flirty dance major who was a freshman on his hall. It’s sizzling summer at Holsum College, and Tyler Burk isn’t a freshman anymore. When he notices his hardworking resident advisor has same-sex feelings, he goads, teases, and tempts Mr. Bossy into dating on the sly. Cal may not be out, but he’s domineeringly hot, and Tyler doesn’t mind keeping things quiet…for a while. But Calvin has wanted Tyler all year, and their sexting and secret rendezvous soon blossom into something neither one of them can control. Can Cal control his secret, as well as his sexy little brat? Or will he be man enough to admit he’s not the man everyone thought he was?

Review

I really like Cal and Tyler. Like how Tyler goes after Cal and doesn't give up. Its charming especially when it flips and it turns out Cal likes to be the boss.

This romance explored sexuality on several levels. Tyler hasn't been treated well by guys in the past and Cal is just deciding to be who he is.

We get a nice circle of friends and good character arc for our heroes in this New Adult romance.