All In (Firsts and Forever, #2) by Alexa Land Review

All In - Alexa Land

Even though he's really not over his ex-boyfriend Jamie, twenty-three-year-old former football player Charlie finds himself drawn to Dante Dombruso, the handsome, highly dangerous leader of a mafia crime family. Dante is the perfect rebound fling, six feet, four inches of raw sex and hard Italian muscle, wrapped in an expensive suit.

The confident, sexy crime boss is way out of Charlie’s comfort zone. But Charlie already lost everything once by giving in to his fear, and he's not willing to make the same mistake again. If he’s going to do this, Charlie knows he can’t hold back. He can't date this man a little, he can't trust him a little, he can't go to bed with him a little. If he's going to get involved with Dante Dombruso, Charlie has to be All In.

Review

This one is good to read for the secondary characters. I never really warmed to Charlie but did feel the heat between him and Dante.

I like them much more as the series goes on. I didn't read this series in order so I was happy when I got to the story of this couple.

Like the first book, it is a fun book but the writing flattens it in places.

However, as a part of the whole series. it is a must read.