Bishop Ridge (Sawyer's Ferry, #2) by Cate Ashwood 3.5 Star Review!

Bishop Ridge (Sawyer's Ferry #2) - Cate Ashwood

They found exactly what they weren’t looking for.

Logan:
I had almost everything I’d ever wanted—career, friends, my own easy life in Sawyer’s Ferry, Alaska. I’d given up on filling in the missing pieces long ago. Now, I was more than satisfied with the perfectly practiced, perfectly predictable routine I’d created for myself. At least until Jackson Daley walked into my clinic.

Jackson:
Working the rigs is temporary. Everything in my life is. Jobs, cities, and the guys I take home—nothing sticks, and that’s exactly the way I like it. After four years in Alaska, I’m itching to pick up and leave. I’m ready to move on and start over someplace new, until a one-night stand I can’t seem to shake has me breaking all my own rules.
Now as I get closer to walking away, my reasons for leaving seem blurrier than ever, and for the first time in my life, there could be something worth staying for.

Review

This is a romance between two men who really don't want to fall in love and have relationship but do. It is a place and character driven story which I am always a fan of.

Jackson and Logan come off as a bit cold emotionally but as the story moves forward they thaw a bit. A nice read but I did want to like each man more.