Bad Kitty (Southern Shifters, #1) Review

Bad Kitty - Eliza Gayle

If you think you've lost everything. Think again.

Kitty lost her father, her home and her clan. Clinging to what's left of her pride, she's forced into the neutral zone, the supposed safe haven for half-breeds and outcasts. An attack forces her to the wrong side of the treaty line and into an even more dangerous situation. Determined to greet death with the last of her dignity, she is suddenly rescued by a tall, gorgeous...wolf???

As the next alpha leader of his pack, Rafe Comyn has more than enough to handle with pack politics and precarious treaties. The last thing he needs is a pissed off feline landing in his lap, especially when her scent triggers his overwhelming drive to mate. While the daughter of a former rival is quite a conquest, she's both forbidden and dangerous.

But as the heat of desire threatens to consume them, their differences escalate and Rafe must keep his own pack from killing the one woman he can't live without.

Review

This is the second book I have read by Eliza Gayle and I liked it so much better than the first. The erotica here is well balenced with the plot and the sexy times are in character.

We have a former cat shifter villaness from Gayle's series Black Cougar and an Alpha Wolf on the rise as a hero. Our heroine is changing to be less selfish but she is still kinda mean in a good way. Our hero is cool because he doesn't resist the mate bond with kitty cat.

It is a good story and nice typical shapeshifter would with interspecies hatred. It was quick enjoyable read if you want a little shifter fix.

I am looking forward to the rest of the series. We have Neutral Lands with Hybrids and there is a bear shifter out there. This should add some good pep to the typical shifter storylines. I will be picking up the next book in the series.

I was given this book for my honest review. So there you have it!