What Chris Wants Review

What Chris Wants - Lori Foster

When the going gets tough, the tough turn to Chris Chapey. As the right-hand man to a group of take-no-prisoners mercenaries, Chris can organize a top secret rescue mission with his eyes closed. But when it comes to his personal life, Chris is the one who needs a little help.

His problem: Matt Houser. Chris can’t deny his attraction to Matt, but Matt has no idea what Chris’s job really entails and how much it means to him. Matt challenges Chris to change his life—and make a place for him in it. Can Chris risk telling him the truth?

Review

While I am glad I purchased Chris' story and enjoyed it, I am bit disappointed. This is far from a stand alone story. To get the pleasure out of it, you need to have read the other books.There is fade to black sex scenes which is not really Foster's style but as this is her first dip into MM and she hadn't really thought of Chris getting his own story, it make sense.I wish we had more character development between Chris and Matt. I would love to know more of each man's background. I also wish there was more relationship time so we could really see why they love each other. More plot too.This is a lovely little vignette and more like an epilogue. For what it is, its good,