AI, Robots, Androids, Gynoids, Cyborgs, My Loves

Alpha - Catherine Asaro Abiogenesis: Cyberevolution Book I: - Kaitlyn O'Connor Games of Command - Linnea Sinclair Warlord - Angela Knight Far Too Human - Anitra Lynn McLeod The Dare - Susan Kearney Burning up Flint - Laurann Dohner C791 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines #1) - Eve Langlais Savor Me Slowly - Gena Showalter Born  - Jenna McCormick

I am hoping the next big thing in romance is Science Fiction Romance.  Down with the Billionaires, Rock Stars, Rope Lovers, and Tattooed Ones. Up with Cyborgs, Clones, Aliens, and Colonists!

So, in hopes of promoting the takeover of the genre with these kinds of heroes and heroines may I present to you some wonderful books featuring the question of what makes us human?  The romantic leads in these books are Robots, Androids, Gynoids (for those less geeky than me--anything that resembles or pertains to the female human form.) and Cyborgs.

For reasons best explored later, these kind of romantic leads are more often featured in Science Fiction Erotic Romance.  So, have your fans at the ready...

I would love your recommendations of other great books with this kind of character and if you would like to vote for the best of the best, go to the Goodreads list: Robots, Androids, Gynoids, Cyborgs, My Loves.

I will add that Data from Star Trek Next Generations is beloved unto me. (I have a bigger thing for Worf but because he let Riker, a number 2 in every way, have Troy, I am mad at him despite his awesome later choice of Dax.) I had a panic attack during the very awful Star Trek: Nemesis. I hate that film.

If you would like to laugh a lot and listen to a compelling review of just how bad this film is Red Letter Media has done an extraordinary job summing it all up.