Tale of Two Dragons Review

A Tale Of Two Dragons - G.A. Aiken

Braith of the Darkness likes going through life unnoticed. Not an easy task for a She-dragon of royal descent. But the evil plots of her father are turning her quiet, boring life upside down, and she has now become the enemy of the most vicious queen her kind has ever known. But for once, Braith won't have to fight alone. Not when the warrior dragon of her dreams is willing to risk everything to save her neck.

Addolgar the Cheerful wishes he could say he’s helping the pretty royal strictly for honorable reasons - but he'd be lying. It’s not his fault, though! He didn't tell Braith of the Darkness to have the most delicious tail he’s ever seen! Yet before Addolgar can get his very strong claws on that tail, heads are going to roll. Just hopefully not theirs...

Review

My favorite book in this series is What A Dragon Should Know  and while this short story is far from the quality of that simply fantastic book, it is still a very good time.

We have a kick ass heroine dragoness coming into her own,  clueless but equal awesome hero dragon, loads of dragon culture, fights, matriarchies, reunions, and all the other good stuff we like from this series.

The romance doesn't burn so bright in this one but its believable and engaging.

I had a good time and I think most fans of the series will as well.