Now for the second part of the love letters in Romance list!
In the Historical Romance, the vellum really flows! Many different paths for the letter, journal, or note to help with cupid's arrow and cause mischief.
Here are some of my favorites in no particular order!
1. Marrying the Royal Marine by Carla Kelly
2. The Substitute Bridegroom by Charlotte Louise Dolan
3. Texas Destiny by Lorraine Heath
4. To Sir Phillip, With Love by Julia Quinn
5. Love In The Afternoon by Lisa Kleypas
6. Till Next We Meet by Karen Ranney
7. The Lord Next Door by Gayle Callen
8. My Sweet Folly by Laura Kinsale
9. Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros
10. Scandal by Amanda Quick
During my research I found a treasure trove of Historical Romances with this theme that I added to my Tumbling To Be Read Pile!
1. Brave in Heart by Emma Barry
2. Season for Surrender by Theresa Romain
4. The Lady and the Laird by Nicola Cornick
5. Edith and the Mysterious Stranger by Linda Weaver Clarke
6. Edenbrooke: A Proper Romance by Julianne Donaldson
7. Paper Roses by Amanda Cabot
9. A Deal With the Devil by Liz Carlyle
10. Last Night's Scandal by Lorretta Chase
Let me know if I missed your favorite!
If you you like to see even more Romances from all the subgernes with written communication as a conduit for love, go to my Pinterest Board: Love Letters: Texts, Notes, Emails, Journals, Letters in Romance.
If you missed the first list, here it is: Love Letters, Seductive Texts, Sexy Notes, and Romantic Emails in Contemporary Romance.